If you're generating leads on LinkedIn from multiple LinkedIn accounts (or have a big sales team), this quick guide will be super helpful since it can save you $99 / LinkedIn account with Sales Navigator/Recruiter.
Paid LinkedIn accounts are great: they remove search and impression limitations on LinkedIn and provide better filtering capabilities, which is critical in allowing you to target your exact audience. The price of each Sales Navigator account is around 100 USD per month, so the total cost might be quite high if you are prospecting from numerous LinkedIn accounts.
To use Sales Navigator with Dripify, you only need a single Sales Navigator account and you can keep the rest of your LinkedIn accounts for free.
Here’s how it works: you use your Sales Navigator account to filter leads on LinkedIn, transfer those leads from LinkedIn to your Dripify campaign, export them via a CSV once they're added, then log into another Dripify account (with a free LinkedIn account), and create a campaign by uploading that CSV file with leads.
Basically, you use your Sales Navigator account to make searches in Sales Navigator and then export those leads into CSV files using Dripify.
If you’re a little lost, no worries, we’ve broken down how it works in this step-by-step process:
1. Filter profiles in your Sales Navigator account. Copy the page URL.
2. Create a campaign in your Dripify account (should be tied to your LinkedIn account with Sales Navigator).
3. When adding new leads, paste the LinkedIn Search URL you copied from the Sales Navigator page.
4. Build a simple sequence (e.g. view profile) just to continue since you won't need to perform actions with these leads.
5. Wait until all leads are added from Sales Navigator to the Dripify campaign.
6. Then go to Leads, filter your leads by this campaign, and click Export to download these leads into a CSV file.
Tip: You can delete all these leads along with the campaign you just created in case you don't want to clog your control panel.
7. Now you can log into another Dripify account (that is tied to a free LinkedIn account) and create a campaign by uploading the CSV file with the leads you just exported.